Peace, what's happening good people, this Gif here for Payusnomind. Let's talk about Visual audio. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram all have one major thing in common, none of the them allow you to upload audio files. The only way to get audio on any of these platforms is through video.
On Facebook and Instagram videos auto-play but ON MUTE so audio has to be activated. In order for users to activate audio, they have to know audio is available. This is the reason why I created these Visual Audio Players.
Why they work
PUNM audio players mimic the functioning of an audio widget with an activated play button - indicating audio is streaming, a trackpad, and a timer that counts down as the audio plays. They've proven to be equally effective as a music video when it comes to click-through rates on links.
- All that's needed is an audio file and a compelling image - photo, cover artwork, etc.
- Turn around time is 2 days.
- You'll receive a download of your video in mp4 sent to your email.
- You're entitled to 3 revisions
Contact if you have any questions or concerns:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call/Text: (929) 352-4926